All the Small Things CiC have successfully been selected as the newest of 22 Social Action Hubs in England, funded by Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport through the Community Organisers Expansion Programme led by Community Organisers Ltd.
A Social Action Hub is:
• A single organisation or a cluster of organisations working together
• Dedicated to a local area, community or neighbourhood
• Accountable to local people
• Socially responsible and uses profit only for social good
• Committed to igniting social change through community organising
• Working for a more socially just, caring and cooperative society
What does a Social Action Hub do?
• Promote the principles, methods and values of community organising
• Provide quality assured training and education in community organising
• Use a community organising approach to help people listen, be powerful and take action
• Support networks of people involved in action for change
• Build relationships locally and nationally
We are a member of The National Academy of Community Organising (NACO), the training arm of Community Organisers Ltd.
Our training enables people to understand, and have knowledge and skills of community organising. The training we will offer ranges from one-day introductory courses through to courses which teach the national Qualifications (Award and Certificate) in
Community Organising. Community Organising is the work of bringing people together to take action around their common concerns and overcome social injustice. Community organisers reach out and listen, connect and motivate people to build their collective power.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list to find out about future training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org