Asset Based Mentoring can help you deal with community challenges, and support you to develop your skills and confidence.
Mentors listen, and help you decide your own focus and set goals.
We guide you to think about your strengths, options and solutions, and to take action.
We offer safe, high quality mentoring, 1 to 1 and in groups.
- 1 to 1 mentoring £30 an hour.
- Group mentoring £10 each for minimum 1 hour.
We also offer training and supervision for you to use mentoring skills in your community.
Our team of skilled mentors are experienced in community leadership. Our experience includes –
- community action
- managing volunteers
- managing community projects
- managing community buildings
- being trustees and committee members
- facilitating the 1000 Lives community network in Stoke on Trent
Please phone or email for more information or to make an appointment.